Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

At first the humor carried on a little weird to me. I mean I got it, but I really didn't laugh at it. But then when the cheerleaders were on the field, it became hilarious. Good job man.

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

That was beyond hilarious. Great art, animaion, sound, voice work, and humor. Awesome work!

Color Tanks Color Tanks

Pretty fun game. Great way to pass the time.

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

This game is awesome! Keep it up man. I hope to see more from you.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

This game is just all kinds of awesome! There is SO much variety in the gameplay that it makes this game all the more satisfying to play.

Alohha 2nd Song Alohha 2nd Song

This was pretty good.
When I was listening to it I was thinking that this could be playing in an animation before some kind of intense action because when the climax of the song came it it felt that something suspenseful should be happening like a fight or something of that nature.

Man you sure love your buildups. This time around I feel that for this song it works to your advantage because once the climax at 1:24 took over, I was like YEAH!!!!!! However I do wish that the climax stayed on longer because it had me moving. Then again that might be just me.

i also noticed that a few of the instruments seemed to be panned towards the dead center of the track. Try to experiment with your panning and spread out your song a bit when you can. You don't have to have the song favor the left or the right an extreme amount, just a little bit to vary your sound. It can also come in handy to make some parts stand out a little more as well and have their own space to be heard in. In fact, you seem to getting the hang of it well with some of your instruments this time around.(Even if this portion that I wrote isn't necessary, I'm writing it anyway just to be safe)

The piano could use a very slight bit of an echo just to touch it up a bit. Still sounded good though.

Between the panning and build ups you're definitely getting better and I'm glad that you are. Great work. This song makes me want operate a Gundam!

Alohha responds:

Thanks for the 2nd respons! All your feedback have been helping me get better so i appriciate that :)

*-I want you-* *-I want you-*

This song is pretty good.

I think that you could have played with strings a bit more. a few crescendos would have been nice especially for the more intense moments of the song. Building up the strings at 1:39 (or 2:39) just a little bit would help to bring a stronger emotion in this song. Also sometimes they cut in kind of weird (like at 3:11) so having them ease in might be better rather than just coming in like that.

Good use of panning with the piano. It spreads out the composition well.

Also I noticed that the song stays within the same octave range the whole time. With the piano in the song you could use a higher octave a certain moments to change things up a bit.

The ends a bit weird, but I think slowing down the tempo and putting the piano at a higher octave would definitely sound nice for an ending. Slowing down the tempo for just that last measure so that you can emphasize the roll on the piano better.

Small stuff in my opinion to fix. The tone of the song reminds me a bit of Golden Sun. Good job. Keep it up.

Cheerful Dawn Cheerful Dawn

Since you played primarily to the downbeat, it sounds like a Military March (not saying that's a bad thing). To be honest, it's a little dull to be listening to constantly. A few more 1/8 notes for the bass part could help to add a little more energy to the song. The song can also loop better because it cuts into the middle of the count before the measure finishes. Not a bad attempt. Keep it up.

Cosmic responds:

Thank you for a friendly review and the nice tips. I'm sure I'll learn better over time, obviously since this is my first. My next song won't be a loop so I'll learn a bit there since it won't be so short.